Popular Posts

Tuesday 12 July 2011

on grief and family



thank you for your help and sympathy; for your friendship and generosity. 
mom is finally free from her pain. she passed away a few days ago. 
before she passed on.. she whispered to me, "i'm tired"
i'm sad for us who are left behind but i'm happy that she is now at rest. 
no more blood tests, iv drips, intravenous tubes, icu's/emergency rooms ... etc.. 
it's taken me a few tries to write this email as i am still in a state of non-acceptance
maybe this is a good step for me towards that, that she is gone from me forever..
once again, thank you for your love and support during mom's time of great need. 
thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts..
i will never forget your kindness to my mother. 
thank you. thank you..


The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.



Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment