Popular Posts

Thursday 14 July 2011

Wassup with Paul?

Next time I meet a Paul - I shall mentally and emotionally distance myself. Why is this you ask? Let me go through the reasons why:


Paul 1 - doesnt want to tell me what he does for work. very keen to see me almost everyday - after a month chuffed off to overseas saying it was all very sudden and he didnt know about this latest "assignment" until 3 days ago (MY FOOT!!!). Doesnt have a car coz he's always overseas (apparently). Ooookaaaaay... that was weird but akeemi is moving on. A YEAR LATER!!! Turns psycho via email and mobile. harassing me to come out with him again. WTF??? you cant just pick up where you started a year ago dumbass! its been a year - people move on!! I MOVE ON EVEN FASTER!!


Paul 2 - took me shopping on the first date, kinda laid back, yuppie and cool. took me to a major work function on the 2nd date. very gentlemanly the whole night through. drove me home after the event (of course we kissed) etc. etc. AND THEN went completely psycho! cracked it at text messaging (and I quote "i dont like sms, i cannot communicate well with it etc. etc. THEN PICK UP THE FRIGGIN PHONE YOU NUMBNUTS!) - . cracked it at me saying something about something (and I quote "dont leave it with me to make the decisions"). cracked it at people who gets into relationships. holy crap - HELLOOOO! nutbag in the house!!!!


Paul 3 - went away to south america for two (not one) years (not months - not weeks - YEARS my peoples!!!). currently working in a dead end job in Tullamarine and drives from his rented place in Elwood to Tullamarine everyday. Shares a place with some old balding highschool mate who is in exactly the same situation as him. came up with oldy but goldy line "ammm.. i dont really know what i want at this time in my life.. im not sure what is it that i really want in my life"....This guy is 34 years old and still doesnt know what he wants in life. OOOOKAAAAyyyyyy.....


Paul 4 - met him in a decent place where mature people go. nothing sleazy, all very corporate. quite a decent guy to talk to, gave me his bus card (owner of something...). monday - got a text from him wanting my email addy. gave it to him. THEN WENT PSYCHO! full blown cyber uber sleaze mode. i pressed the blocked button and that was Paul 4 for you. WTF????


Paul 5 - really nice guy. well spoken. brilliant young barrister. really really keen to see me almost everyday. as in - went out for drinks on wed night. had coffee the next morning as well. friday night comes - we were meant to tee up with our mates. 11pm - "where are you paul? akeemi, im in frankston and finishing up my night. would love to come over but it's 1 hour drive away - am staying at my folks house. ahhhhh... okay - sunday - on msn at 9:30pm "hi akeemi - know of any chinese place open at this time?" ammm. no. sorry. "well - im going to pick up some dvds now". ammm.. okay. WHAT THE HELL? is this some sort of coded invitation? monday - lets have coffee! i say no, im busy. lets do wed night. says, okay. one hour later - can i confirm that with you around tue? i might be at my folks house. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!


A few days later:


By the way - just to update you folks. Paul 5 did not ring to confirm last Tuesday night (as earlier advised) so I assumed he was busy and made other arrangements. WELL - Guess what I got on my phone at 5:30pm Wednesday??? "hi there, are we still on for tonight?". HOLY MOTHER OF GOD - protect me from insanity!!!???!!

No comments:

Post a Comment