Popular Posts

Saturday 9 July 2011

thoughts on online dating..

I've never been a" Dating Waiter" - one who waits around for someone to initiate contact. Although I have most certainly been strung along because of it, I'm still glad that I'm not. I came to the conclusion that it would help me more to view dating sites as a huge grocery store with many aisles.. People can fill their carts with many quality items and not speed through the 10 items or less lane.. It is also important to read labels starting with something as simple as a screen name i.e. those with suggestive sexual overtones and certain numbers in them, well, you already know your picking from the clearance aisle..LOL! So stay the F away.. I think it all boils down to one word "communication".. To not be afraid to ask questions (as I have been in the past). Its not hard.. most men will let you know if they plan on shopping from the condom aisle before a second email is exchanged. If they don't tell you upfront - then they have no balls and does not deserve a second reply. And no coupons when online dating...I'm not looking for a bargain, its my shopping cart after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment